Photobucket

22 March 2009

Scribbles

I'm here at my sissy Miles' condo. 12:29AM says the clock and after 3 and a half hours of eating with her honey Jonas and two of their chef friends, we just got home. Whew. Imagine the rumbling of my tummy (overstuffed that is!)

We went to Katipunan and ate dinner at Ketips, joked around and then decided to hunt for a desert resto. Finally, we settled in Timog at Cafe Brener and had crepes and coffee. I just wish I'd be able to sleep with all those food stuffed on my stomach. But it was great though, and fun...hehe.

Anyway, my friend Rish had given my mobile number to a guy named Bryan. He happened to be the cousin of Rish's boyfriend (who's a bicolano). Bry's been texting me and constantly sending me good morning messages. I think it's sweet but I'd rather meet him first before any stupidity clings again...Well, he mentioned he has his own unit at cityland, has a resort in subic and he's a soon-to-be lawyer...;) just sharing...haha

I think I'll park it here since Miles here is snoring already and my eyes are now drooping too, thanks a bunch to all those steaks and crepes...tsk.



Have a good night everyone!:)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com