Photobucket

27 January 2010

CalendarYsh



Yo!

So I guess I'm back. Happy new year to all! Yeah I know it's uber late but then again, at least... right? So I'm back to work and I had the most wonderful vacation last December. I went home to Mum and Dad and celebrated the holidays with them and the rest of Bicolandia. :D


So how was my 2009?

Average. Not my year I must say, but hell fun! Hmm, let's see if I can do a mindblog recap:

January - Went home bicol with Tamz for Dinapa's Barrio Fiesta. Went dancing with friends at the basketball court-turned-dance floor..haha


February - Spent the bloody V-day alone. Went to Subic :)

March - Went to Iloilo, Guimaras for some beach'in! Was with Yang, Ryan and Ayries.

April - Went home bicol again for Mum's bday! Just in time for the Magayon Festival, not to mention the Beer Plaza at PeƱaranda Park! :p

May - My birth month! Celebrated my bday with Jen, Kenji, Miles and Nikka. Team Achieva also had a team building at Loreland Resort, Antipolo.

June - Oh well, this month sucked big time. I had to resign from Convergys, had to move out and had to bitch out with some people who I genuinely thought was true to me.:( On the brighter side, there were a few good ones left. Miles let me stay in her place, and here I am till now. :)

July - What ever happened in July? Oh, Tamz lived with us for almost a month. She escaped the hell that she's toiled for over a year, good thing we knew better than to stay in Geraldine's house. That troll doesn't deserve our compassion anyway. :p The pic was when we visited my aunt and cousins in ParaƱaque.

August - Lawrence, Jonas and Tamz' bday. I guess I was just out and about the city, night-outs with girlfriends and chillin' at home.


September - Bicol again! :D Had a two-week vacation, bonding with H.S friends. Yuan's christening, and tambay-mode at John's place.hehe

October - Back to business, job-hunting and soul-searching? Haha.

November - And I'm back! To work, that is. Met new friends, missed gimmicks after dark, but love oh love has come my way! (again..) :p

December - The happiest! Was with Mum and Dad, my neighborhood friends, my long-time high school friends, my relatives and my dogs! :)








0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com