Photobucket

14 June 2011

Downright STUPID.



Yes. I cannot contain my annoyance over this person. Dude,

"Kahit pa ikaw ang presidente o kahit pa minor de edad ka, WAG MO IDAMAY ANG PANGALAN NG MGA PILIPINO SA KATANGAHAN AT KALOKOHAN MO!"

Purely stupid, yet you were so proud to even UPLOAD it to the world. Yes I am an animal lover, and maybe I don't have the right to judge you. But hey Jerzon Senador, YOU MADE IT PUBLIC, just means you're open for opinions and I strongly hope CONSEQUENCES.


The poor thing after his owner gave him a bath IN A WASHING MACHINE.


and was hung with LOTS of clothes-pins to dry...tsk.
And he was even "proud" of what he did, saying he won't be reprimanded for the animal cruelty that he just did. Well boy, you are in National News! Good job! NOT!

Dapat isampay ka rin eh noh.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com