Photobucket

10 June 2011

No Matter How Small...






I don't know when this video was published. I don't even live in the US to start off, but regardless, I am a soon-to-be mom and the comments I've read in the thread of this video disturbed my whole being. I know I live in a country where the Catholic church have a say in these kinds of issues, be it a national dilemma or not. But where I pondered and tried to think rational and unbiased, the girl's last statement stuck into my thoughts. "Even though you can't see them or hear them at all, a person's a person... no matter how small."

So I stand firm. I know every woman have their individual rights and choices, and not all continents share the same ideals about whether a fetus is a child already or not. Everybody is entitled to their opinions. But if you are a woman, and you see that beating heart of that fetus as early as 7weeks, no matter how wanted or unwanted the pregnancy is, you'll know that the word fetus is only a name, and you'll feel it in your bones that abortion is not a choice, it is if you don't have that thing we call HEART.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com