Photobucket

31 July 2009

And She's Back

Sup people?I’m back! Harhar. I’ve been running out of ink and paper lately as well as that inspiration juices us writers call. But nonetheless, I have been out and about the suburbs and urban areas of the metro and I was at raves and parteeeys with friends :p I am still at the crossroads though, I have the direction towards new life yet I prefer to not move a step at the moment. It doesn’t feel right, yet. So wink with me as I go with the drift. :)

It’s officially the time of my life, I mean I just turned 23 and fate has this way of making the world rock and roll, that is, on my side of verve. I guess I now understand how aging comes with new toys and that spicy feeling every time it gets stashed in your way. Love it or hate it, it still stings damn good!

So keep me from falling dear providence, my heart’s crippled by the pain that I keep on closing, so never cut me open again. :D

Now as for this little piece of throbbing heart, it’s hangin’ on and still grippin’ tight. Why would I neither settle for less nor rebuke my own judgments when I can in time have all the love in the world? Right? I say Long Live Singles for that! Hahaha. No seriously, I am happy and I am contented in my life right now. I don’t need a chap who will again give me the thorny roads to step on. In time I will go and hunt them myself but now na-uh to rushing.

Anyway, I’m writing a book right now and it’s getting pretty well on the chapters. It’s calledELLE. I won’t give any deet as for now but in time I might publish it here in my blog.:)

And for those who missed me... Free stare..haha.. I missed you too. :)


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com