Photobucket

29 September 2007

ONE YEAR AND GOING!

I can't believe tomorrow will be one year at last for Ichi and me. One year ago, we were hopelessly scurrying through the storm just to get home, meeting flying roofs and broken branches along the dark and holding on for dear life as we continued rushing through the strong gush of storm wind. We weren't boyfriend/girlfriends by then. But anyhow thanks to the heartless tricycle drivers who ignored us even if we'll pay them double just to get home fast and safe, a million thanks to the jeepney drivers too who just drove past us and never gave our pleading screams a second look. Because of them, we we're forced to walk all the way home through the raging storm, a half an hour walk and it was already dark. Imagine the look of horror on my face as we walked forward to a total darkness, never knowing what to encounter, never seeing where to go. Our only hope was the teeny tiny spot of light from his lighter, which of course made not a single help. I was crying all the way, feeling so helpless, feeling so scared, all wet, muddy and cold. But he held my hand so tight, he made me feel so secured, he hugged me as we rushed through the rain, hugged me again so tight when thunder and lightning struck. That very moment, he made me feel that I want to spend all days of my life with someone like him, with him. I still can't believe Typhoon Milenyo would be the beginning and bridge for us. Stormy as it was, I just think.. It was a very strong blessing from God, because finally, my my own time has come, my everything came, and it was him.=)
September 26, 2007

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com