Photobucket

10 October 2007

LOVING HANNAH!

Wow, I can't believe I'm really getting hooked to the series Hannah Montana! The truth is, I don't really watch her show but when I was surfing up on DVDs last week, I saw one which holds all the episodes of season 1. I bought it, take note, I only bought it because the cover was attractive to me, ya know, all the glitters and all, hehehe. Well, I liked it, I loved the humor and the way the actors make it so natural, even their ad libs. I found out that Miley Cyrus aka Miley Stewarts/Hannah Montana is only 12 when she did the series! she's such a talented girl. Anyway, I've finished all 26 episodes of season 1 and I can't wait to get a copy of Hannah Montana season 2! It just started on Disney Channel last Sunday though.. Whew, believe me guys, Hannah can relieve your stresses, and oh, especially Jackson..haha! toodles!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com