Photobucket

17 March 2008

I Miss High School




What section were you?
- Section St. Dymphna

Who were your seatmates?
- Shiela Dela Fuente and Alexander Presillas

Still remember your english teacher?
- Yep, english was my fave subject - Ms. Virginia Fortes

What was your first class?
- Hmm... I guess it was Filipino, but I dunno, it changes every other day.

Made friends to the lower years?
- Yup, all year levels, but mostly freshies. I knew a whole classroom of freshmen since I taught cheering routines and every single girl called me 'ate Yzah'

How was your class schedule?
- It was OK.

Made any enemies?
- Enemies? nope.

Who was your favorite teacher?
- my english teacher

What sport did you play?
- none..hehe

Were you a party animal?
- kinda.

Were you well known in your school?
- I think so..

SKIP CLASSES?
- Hell yeah! hehe..Lols..but not all the time.

Did you get suspended/expelled?
- Never

Can you sing the alma mater?
- Gosh I forgot already..

What was your favorite subject?
- English/Computer classes

Did you go to the dances?
- modern dances, yep. We had an all-girl group.

Where did you go most often during breaks?
- At the canteen with my girlfriends

What did you do on the last day of school?
- Took a lot of pictures!

2 comments:

MeiYah said...

hehehe... me too... :)

Greg said...

Thanks for replying and I have placed your blog links lon my blog main page, so plz put mine also. My blog address is http://inspiringppt.blogspot.com/.
Thanks

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com