Photobucket

05 March 2008

Sweet Niblets

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally I got hold of Hannah Montana Season 2. I happen to pass this small retail store where a Hannah DVD is proudly propped on the glass counter and I just had to have it. I've been hunting for this DVD for so long, since I got hooked to Miley Cyrus and the disney channel series Hannah Montana, and well, I've already finished watching the entire season 1 DVD! I honestly don't have time to wait for the weekend airing of the show so I bought one compilation instead. And now I have two! Yey! I'll really be looking forward to midnight snacks in front of the TV every night with "best of both worlds" on the background. I adore Miley, really, even if she's only 15 I admire her talent. You go girl!

Here are some screenshots from the series:
 







0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com