Photobucket

21 September 2008

Babies and Weddings

I'm so thrilled to hear the news that my bestfriend is having a baby!

I mean, wow I can't imagine that my two bestfriends have babies already.

This feels so nostalgic, I keep remembering our highschool days together, our silly jokes and trips, our girl bonding moments, the boy-hunting sessions, the mall trips, the endless laughters and fun. Those moments that I really really treasure because those times made me really happy and the friendship we had, I know, is meant to last forever.

And now it all ends up to me. I was bombarded with questions as to when will I have my baby too and when will I get married. Hahaha..Lols..Soon

I'm so excited to finally witness the wedding of my bestfriend this coming month. I was the one who served as theie Ms. Match when we were in highschool, that's why I'm so happy to finally see the "fruits of my labor" face the altar together...and live happily ever after..

*happy*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time passes and our friends and former classmates have their own lives and families. The most important thing is not to forget about each other and continue communicating.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com