Photobucket

19 September 2008

Closure

I do not understand a bit why I have to undergo some emotional instability once again with nothing of an assurance to even guide me.

Wow that's long.

I'm really confused right now. I do believe in the saying "Everything happens for a reason" but then, this time I do not have any inclination as to what should be the reason behind all of this confusion.

I feel like I'm once again stupefied by that person, and the very same thing happened years ago and shit it stucks to the head...to the heart. I am the person who is never used to rejection, simply because nobody ever did that to me...but him.

Though unsaid and left hanging, I am hurt. The closure was there, was given..but why did everything make me more confused, more feeling rejected.

I should have never felt anything in the first place. I am loved by someone so true and so devoted to me, I am truly thankful for having him around. I will be with him no matter what..

I just don't wanna be left hanging in the air again...thinking...this could go on forever you know, I need this to end, and now.

Damn I made a total nonsense to my readers again, sorry guys I just stare at the monitor and type every single sentence that runs through my mind.. Like now.

I'm outta here, hafto sleep.

Hope I get some answers soon, even through a dream.

*sigh*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com