Photobucket

14 September 2008

Quarantined

Now my eyes are fuckin' swollen..
*sob*
Curse the Varicella Virus!
I won't be able to go to work of course, which also means that I won't get paid for the days that I will be nursing this pakshet viral infection! My SOM even agreed to give me a three-week sick leave! Damn! That's half of my salary gone! Huhuhu..
Now all I do is sleep and eat.
You think that's nice huh, oh no..no no no, when all you can eat are apples and oatmeal that's not freakin' nice.
I hate this! the itchy feeling and my face! my face! I can tolerate the blisters all over my body but I cannot ever accept the image I see when I face the mirror. Huhuhu..
And my supposed "special someone" isn't replying to my text messages.
I am totally depressed, stressed and dejected.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com