Photobucket

07 October 2008

Your Decency Sucks

Sometimes, it takes a huge bullshit for someone to realize that a person is not worth any consolation at all just because of the fuck, excuse me, fact that you are a naturally love-oriented person.

There are just some evil people disguised in an angel’s suit to deceive and pull the shit out of your sane life. Yeah you go trippin’ with people, you don’t think, you become impulsive only to find out that you’ve intentionally intertwined your already mixed-up life with someone who will just tie the knot tighter. You get me here?

There are people whose hobby or maybe whose principle in life is to leave other people hanging in the air with the hopes and dreams that they won’t ever, ever make happen. Poof! MAGIC! They just disappear and act as if nothing happened. They are called ASSHOLES.

I’m not writing this because of bitterness, that I will make clear, but because I want to release the angst that I feel towards people like those. Those who doesn’t have the decency to tell what you did wrong, or maybe you didn’t do anything wrong, maybe they are the mistakenly created ‘wrong’ people on earth. Maybe some will get the idea that I’m figuratively making ‘parinig’ to someone. Well, go figure.

But for people like me, who I don’t know the hell why always believes in Love and second chances, in forgetting and forgiving, in friendship. Damn it’s excruciating, it’s intoxicating to the nerves…to the heart. I’ve been poisoned and harmed as many times as most people were, but then I am easy. I move on, but over time it gets a little worse, I pity myself.

I do love myself, that’s why I am always ready to give love to others because I’ve learned to love my own self first. But whenever I do that, I don’t get something in return. Why?

I’ve met people along the way who have showed me the meaning of life, as it gets harder to deal with. But then again, I crave. I know I shouldn’t be a perfectionist, but I DESERVE to have the best.

So simply put, when I love a person… he is the best. My best.

Only they are so stupid to notice what I have to offer.

Life is a bitch right?

But I want to live life with optimism that there is indeed a “happily ever after”

So… guess I have to try once again.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com