Photobucket

03 October 2008

No One Else Comes Close

“You’re my dream come true, Boy you know I’ll always treasure every kiss, and every day, I’ll love you boy in every way…”

I am so deeply buried into the proverbial pit of limbo. I am alone, I am all by myself once again and yeah, the title of this post really does the overall ending. No ONE else comes close! No one even bothers to ask and give me the comfort that I desperately need.

You know I’ve always been true to how I feel towards you. I’ve been impulsive, I’ve been vulnerable, I’ve been open to everything you might give me, I never cared for the consequences… I just needed to be with you, and be happy.

But I am so hurting right now.

You said you’d keep me. You lied. “You lied to get into my pants, and it worked. Stupid bitch –me”

I wanted to be happy. But you deprived me of that when you slapped me with the reality you’ve been clinging on with all along. I wanted to love you, to take care of you. Now I can’t move on with these back thoughts hanging on my mind… You know I can be the one you’ve been looking for, but then, you looked at me beyond my qualifications. You saw just the imperfections.

Maybe it’s just my imagination.

I can’t stop thinking about you, but I have to forget you now. How? I wasn’t enough of a woman for you, I was just nothing, and I bet you can even associate ‘trash’ with my name now. Damn did I just make insult to myself?

You said you missed me, you missed Us.

One step at a time, there’s no need to rush. Funny I’m being so melodramatic here, I don’t care anymore, and I’m as transparent as anyone out there who’s hurting like me too.

I’m sick of playing all of these games. I’m fucking tired. Always happens every time. And now I’m doubting your “society status”. Fuck.

“It feels so crazy, coz I don’t know what I did to you. If you’re gonna hurt me, then do it quickly. Coz I’m tired to cry, if you don’t wanna stick around then baby forget about me…”

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com