Photobucket

01 December 2008

Dencio and Danny

Last night was friggin great! Hahaha.. I went out (met up) with my team mate and we went to Trinoma, decided on Dencios and drank our hearts out..:)

It's actually fun when you get to see the city at night again (talking bout call center peeps) and of course you get to mingle with other guys. Well it so happened that this companion I had was indeed a very genuine and funny one, never a dull moment with him. All laughs and witty responses. Love it!

At around 11PM, we went to Timog and had the cab drop us at Danny's Grill. At that time I was soo (f*ck what's the english term for kilig ba??) hahaha..then and there we talked and talked and talked till we got tipsy..haha, I didn't consume enough for my brain to shut dead because I'm still goin home so I was moderately secured. Ahahaha!:)

The end point is, I had fun last night. And this has never happened for the past 5months.

Thank you EJ. ;)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com