Photobucket

06 December 2008

My Supercoach Jenny

I have found my long-lost twin, my counter-part, my nemesis, my sister soul, my reincarnated half.


Jenny!!!

I met her at my work office, at GM, she was one of the super coaches and she was assigned to ours (Team Achieva). Anyway, I am beyond shocked and appalled on how every once in a while, we discover lots of common things between us, some are way way scary na! hahaha! Love yah J (I call her that, she calls me Y) From previous boytoy, to ultimate crushes (chad oh chad!), to names of ex hook-ups, to chocolate addiction, and from being a school-paper nerdy in HS to loving mocha fraps. Hahaha.. Shet. She’s like an epitome of Grace Kelly, of Audrey Hepburn, of Queen Elizabeth, but despite the lovely and enticing physical appearance  is a deception lurking under a devilish and meanie brat (just like me!) ahaha! She can be the expert probing B (haha) and I can always be the conscience behind every line that she utters which I soo know has a hidden meaning. Can’t hide from me ryt? I even keep her ultimate (is it?) secret crush on the floor but I get way way impressed on how she can be soo discreet and icy when she sees him. Hahaha! I am trying to be the Ms. Match again here but then this guy is soo..oh I dunno! He’ll probably read this anyway.hahaha..right? I bet you’re reading this coz u saw the title and you hafto admit, you can like J as well.hehehe

Well, to more coffee chit-chats and future crush overload moments, hope this friendship lasts.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com