Photobucket

21 December 2008

Ela, Ela Ey..

I was almost so close to dying out of boredom a while ago..

Thanks to my team mate slash friendship Elah, I was saved. She was doin her shopping spree at SM so I immediately changed and met with her. T'was soo fun, we we're bitchin' and laughing out loud at all those young preppies who dresses like there's no tomorrow..(hahaha! quote: wala n bang bukas ysh at ganyan sila magsuot?) hahaha!

Jenny, on the other hand was itching again for all the gossip, haha (inggit!)..She has a suncellular line so there, you may have guessed, my ear felt so hot with the 3hour chikka blabbering with her, and that's while I was busy chatting with Ela too!!..tsk tsk..These girls can pull the living hell out of me, but still, they're fun and that's what makes us BFF's.

Y, J, and Little J... love it!

I love my girls though, no one should mess with them..

REMEMBER: We don't get mad, We get EVEN.

:)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com