Photobucket

08 January 2009

Ice Queen

Happy New Year!
This is kinda late and the season's air fleed already but then again, here I am typing these words without any recourse. I've spent my Christmas at the office with my friends, well, better laugh our hearts out with them crazy guys than spend it alone or just snooze in the bed. I spent my new year in a conference call with my two best buddies at work, Jen and Elah, it was fun though, but I still missed my mum. Sigh. I've once again changed, I'm defined, but at the end of it all...I'm undecided.
Sheesh, whatever happened to you Ysh? I feel like I can NEVER recall how to love again, I have people around me who blatantly slaps me in the face with their "i love you's" and all those cheesy, mushy stuffs. But I just can't take it like how the normal me would do. Gosh, have I become the ice queen?
Tell me Ysh, when will you melt?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah.. Don't be like one, LOVEstuff. That's not ye. And we both know who the ice queen is...


-jenny

Anonymous said...

and trust me.. It's not that great to be one.. Love ye! Mwaah!


-jenny

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com