Photobucket

12 January 2009

Since You've Been Gone

"But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get 
I get what I want
Since you've been gone"

I sound Bitter. Shit. But then again, I don't care. Just like that and then we're gone, this is how it's supposed to be, this is how we're meant to end, this is how I'm supposed to be. Wishful thinking, make everything right. But no, I proved some things enough, rather you proved them, you are never worth it, you don't deserve me. My heart was true, but you chose to be a fool. Way too late now babe. I hate you.

"You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn. I so love that song too.. sounds so bitter.. but yea, what the heck. for all i care, too.

cheers!

miss ye so my twin sis. and thank ye so much for everything. yer mere presence makes me feel at ease and happy.. no holding back, no inhibitions at all. ummmwah!


Loelotz,

J

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com