Photobucket

27 January 2009

Last Week Post

Things just happen for no reason. And nothing makes any sense.

I was thinking, I might just get my justice in the sweet end, for what? For this miserable, tawdry, pointless life I’ve lead myself into. No don’t sweat, give me a slack will you? I’m not being emo here. Hey honey, I am by the will of god a person of sense.

I’m here in Bicol now, one week vacation leave, which made me almost kiss the soil of this earth. Finally I was able to drag my ass back here in my hometown and kiss and hug (ugh) my mum and dad. I seriously thought I’d find peace of mind, well I guess you’re already fascinated with the fact that I didn’t get that peace of mind I’ve drooled over so much. Oh my god that’s awful. Right?

Okay, my ex boyfriend shows up in our doorstep with nothing to say except stare, get all doggy-eyes set and once in a while tried to suppress a tacky smile. That never ever helped anything; I was not at all moved. Oh well, but I get I moved on already. Yey!

Seriously, why do birds suddenly appear, every time he is near? Not!

-sudden inspiration cut short-



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com