Photobucket

18 June 2009

Are You Not My Sissy?

"Sometimes, a B.F.F makes you wanna go W.T.F but without them, we'd all be a little less richer in our lives."

When life spits out another tragedy, no one will find you-- most of them, they run. Only a few rare souls come running to your side, smiles at you and at the same time...drops a tear for you. That is why this post is sincerely for my best friends, the only entities within this universe whom I consider "my sisters"

I have changed, my life had come rumbling down in a span of nano-seconds. My mind and my heart had absorbed so much emotion that I finally succumbed to my weaknesses. I am but a human being after all.


Regardless of my fallen situation, these people have proved to me that I am special and I am not alone. They embraced my flaws wholeheartedly and accepted me even though I’m not the same girl I used to be...

LALA:

My bestfriend since 14. She's my LISTENER. She shares my thoughts and hurts and listens without judgment. Love you La!

JENNY:

I met her 8 months ago. She is my SISTER SOUL. We share a lot of common things about each other and we know, we just know that we were meant to be friends, then and there. Right J?

MILES:

I must have known her forever. She is my SHOULDER TO LEAN ON. She amazes me every time she sings; she comforts me and always offers help whenever I needed one. She kept me warm…and sheltered me from harm. :) Naks! :D

YHE:

We’ve been friends for 5 years now. She is my PARTNER IN CRIME. My drinking buddy, the person I can run to any time. I wish she can feel it in her heart how I’m missing her so much.

KAKAI:

My cousin. She is my LITTLE SISTER. We grew up admiring each other, she always looks up to me and ever respects me as her own big sis. She keeps my secrets, well…most of them. Haha

GRACE:

The girl who changed my life at 13. She is my BREATHER. I can never find any other person in this world who can just empathize with every emotion I go through. She cries when I cry, she laughs when I laugh. She is my absorber and she always makes me feel at home.


My friends are the proof and the living story of my life, without them-LIFE will SUCK even more. I’d do just about anything for my girls, just as how they would for me.


And the bottom line is: I DON'T HAVE UGLY FRIENDS! Hahaha...:p

"
Right now, I’m with exactly who I want to be with—my best friend. You are high school to me. All of the boyfriends and mean girls and tests and teachers and our crazy mothers, we learned through it together. We raised each other. You’re my sister.” –Serena Van Der Woodsen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Love ye, Y. Ofcourse, yer my for keeps. Mwah! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com