Photobucket

18 June 2009

Doodles again

UPDATES!

> Went bar hopping with Miles and Aya (Cuisine at the Fort and Tabu)
> I officially live in Ortigas now! Yey!
> Dinner at Eastwood with Miles and Jonas, got my things in Fairview, organized everything and voila! I'm home and stable.
> Chatted with my ex thru an online game, blabbers...bla bla..ugh
> Will go back to work on monday! Sad, sad.
> A lot of companies has been calling me like mad. Yeah yeah, fine. Interview with them tomorrow and on saturday. :)
> Need more money! Hahaha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..heloO pOh, pwe bumati???

"Hi sa nanay at tatay ko diyan sa amin
at sa mga kapitbahay ko, kumusta na kayo!?
Mabuhay tayong lahat!! : )

Yun lng..Salamat ng marami.."NAPADAAN"

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com