Photobucket

09 June 2009

I Love Romeo!

No, not Romeo of Juliet,

not Romeo of Shakespeare.

Not Romeo who stupidly committed suicide.

(*peace shakes!*)

Tadaaa!



ROMEO the CAT!

I love this cat! Been following him at Twitter for a while and I just can't stop laughing at his tweets. (read: updates and posts)

Here's one:

Romeothecat: Wake up tactic: Lay on female staff's shoulder and nudge her neck with my little nose. My little wet nose.

Hahaha. Of course we all know that it's his owner and not really the cat who's typing and jotting em all but who cares? It's laughable. So much what I need at the moment.


Romeo's a pug looking kitty who just has to share his everyday life together with his buddy Pugsley. I swear their blog is a must-read. They have their own events and causes for raising money to save strays and rescue animals too. Great cats, great owners!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com