Photobucket

05 August 2009

Girls Are Like Apples

I just get sooo marshmallow-y when I read blogposts about lovers who survives after stormy ordeals in their relationship (a.k.a Saulkrisna) My heart melts every time I get to read the pure sincerity and innocence of their so-called partnership. It got me thinking, at least they made it, they bravely rushed through the hardships and gave it a damn one more chance. I know I didn't, but that is all because I didn't have a courageous and brave enough boyfriend who will fight for me and woo me against all odds. That's sad you know, but what the hell- I am living. :)

So for you dear Saul (I really dunno what your real name is..sorry), I want you to always remember that She is worth fighting for, She is worth dying for, but most of all... She is worth living for. So be strong, and be patient all the time.

And for all of you guys out there... remember:


So be very brave. :)


1 comments:

saul krisna said...

hmmm just read your post... my name is saul krisna villanueva... hmmm tama ka... kahit gaanokapasaway si gf eh stilll nagagawa kong mag patawad... di ko nga alam kung bakit basta feel kodi ko kakayanain pag siya ay nawala... cheesy but true....

thanksfor always reading my post at na aappreciate ko talaga yun... hmmm di ka madalas mag post noh? minsan kasi pag walakang new post hinahalugad ko ang buong blog mo. hehehehehe

ingat ka sis... at i hope somehowmaging mag kaibigan tayo... just like sis yza... naks buntis pala siya? hehehehe ninong kaya ako?joke asa pa ako... anyway hope magtagal kapa sa blogsphere..... i'll be reading your post always...tillnext time sis

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com