Photobucket

22 March 2010

Hope Full :)

Say it again.

 

My bloground song says it for me, haha. What the hell is "bloground"? Geez Ysh. :)

So anyway, here I am ready to scatter some deets for y'all.Whatever happened to me in the past weeks had been all hell and all crap. And when I say hell, it’s really more than that (if there’s such a word).

I'm sick. A rare sickness that doctors call “idiopathic” which means that there's no definite cause, no definite cure, no ETA, no ETD. Whatever. I really don't wanna discuss it much because it makes me all piteous of myself again, and a scratch of my self-esteem is the last thing that I need right now.

On a lighter note, because of this sickness I got to go home in my hometown. Yay! I stayed in Bicol for 12 days and aside from the hospital-house route, I got to see my old friends from grade school :) The downfall is, I cannot drink alcohol anymore, well I still can probably consume 1-2 bottles but more than that? Na-uh. I'd rather not risk having those hideous red rashes all over my legs again. :( 

Now I'm back in Manila. Here in my very own crib, all alone. But at least I have a T.V now, and an Internet connection (thank the gods!) and a DVD player (weee) and I still have my job! :p I should be thankful, right?

As for my love life. Oh I'm feeling it. I am getting there :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com