Photobucket

03 March 2010

When He Called.

I was heartbroken 2 weeks ago.


So heartbroken that I even slumped in the corner of my dark room, all teary and miserable. I slumped there for hours, staring at nothingness, looking like a freaking vampire.


I never thought that that scenario is even possible. I thought it only happens in movies where the damsel-in-distress who's all too stressed and depressed die of a heartbreak.

What a loser. Oh yeah, now I am too. Blah.


But 2 days ago...

He called.

HE called.

I shouted on Facebook:

"He called me. He called ME. Why would he CALL me? WHY?!"


You see? There was excitement in that post. I did see that.


Now I ask myself WHY.


tsk.

1 comments:

clarence said...

maybe he just missed you so much. =]

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com