Photobucket

14 June 2007

ABOUT TO BURST!!!



"Aaaaarrrggghhhh!!!"
Did it ever happen to you when you feel like screaming and kicking and hitting everything you get your hands on? The feeling of extreme anger, extreme frustration, extreme everything! I hate not being able to voice out just because I'm JUST the kid. I hate absorbing all the unfair things that are being accused to me because If I answer back, I'm going to be "BASTOS". D*mn! It's annoying to the nerves! I know some of you here who are reading this knows that feeling. It's when you had a shouting match with your mom and she accuses you of unfair things, she always reason out that ONE thing you've been wrong before. Its like everything you do is being based on that one fault. It's excruciatingly unfair!! And what can I do? Nothing! Nothing but keep and continuously absorb all the hatred, all the anger, all the heavy feelings. I just go to the corner and even if I don't want to, I can't help but let an unfaithful tear fall down. This has happened every time, and all through those "Lumayas ka na!", "Wala kang silbi!", "Bobo ka!", "Malandi ka!", "Wala kang galang!", "Sana di ka na nabuhay!"... All that I've kept inside my bag of hurt. And now I'm really fed up and about to burst. I hate it. I hate myself for feeling all this...I miss my bi. I wish we're together now, far far away from all of them...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! You know what, in my previous post, I also blurted out my feelings about my mom. Sorts same like this one.. Hahaha! Niice. Moms talaga... Hihi

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com