Photobucket

09 June 2007

MANAGING A HEART



Okay, how do I start...Wow, again I've ventured into this job where I find many unanswerable and unending questions from the matters of the heart. Well I guess I'm used to it, but I can never be used to from the tiresome cycle of "love me-love me not" crap. 

I've read this book "Men are from Mars Women are from Venus"..It clearly states the differences of men from women and vice-versa. I found the author's theories true, for example, it can never be denied that when a woman is loving, extra-sweet, caring and intimate, the man can't contain himself from admiring. But when the woman begins to be the annoying, nagging, complaining one, the man tends to just give a frown and immediately goes out the door. The point is, men don't understand that women only needs the "lambing" and not the "i-don't-care" mode. Well, as much as my honey and I realize all those things, we can't really adopt the idea.Hence, we experience a lot of hassles and arguments. But I guess what makes us stronger is that very precious moment when after a day of struggles and quarrels and fights, there is that 10minutes or so where we finally just look at each other, not a word, smile, hug and snuggle. Done! I just love Love..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com