Photobucket

11 June 2007

SOFTLY, GENTLY, I HAVE LET YOU DOWN



The weeks that passed I can never understand. Somehow through my ever confusing life I was brought up to face one of the most difficult I can say, situation. It was where a woman like me started being a girl once more and the girl in me suddenly became a woman. These emotions flew like tornadoes inside my already tormented head that I can barely cling to my own self. It's like when you are a little kitten and you're being bitten by your mom but in a very gentle way just as she can safely tuck you to a safer place, but instead you thought it was danger. It's more of when you are a leaf trying desperately so hard to stick to your branch but you suddenly turn brown and crippled that you have no choice but to let go..and drift with the air to a far far far away land. I cannot contain this agony. I cannot bear the hurtful load of guilt that I carry now. I cannot forgive myself for hurting my strength. I will never forgive myself for hurting my mom...='(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com