Photobucket

16 June 2007

BESTFRIEND BLUES



I've read this quote a while ago while looking for the perfect picture that can describe the supposed emotion for this post...

"A best friend is a sister that Destiny forgot to give you"

I wanted to cry. I wanted to wail. I wanted to shout my hurt out.

Just last week some silent force made its way to little by little break the many years my best friend and I had had with each other. The complicated issue I cannot explain online but how I was deeply hurt, maybe you could understand. All my life, I've clung to the principle of good friendship. I've been a good friend to almost everybody, especially my two best friends "honey" and "angel". I've dedicated half my life for them, I've experienced life itself with them, I've learned to love with them, I've done mistakes, so many mistakes with them. I loved them dearly. They were the sisters I never had..

But one day..

"Honey" met a man whom she said she loved so much... She ran away with him. She left us. She left me. No one could ever define the hurt I've experienced. I was never used to living life without her, she was my confidante, she was my source of strength. But she left me just like that. So "angel" and I tried living life again, but now it was just the two of us. I tried convincing myself that I can one day live life again not depending on them. But once again I began loving "angel" so much that I was again proud of being the best friend that I am. Never did I thought that soon she would suddenly drop me, ignore me...LEAVE me too.
You see, I was the best friend in the truest sense, I am not bragging. I loved them so much. I never asked for anything in return, I just wanted them to be at my side when I need them. But they never saw me beyond the friendship, they only saw me as the friend who was demanding of their attention and love. They never realized that I was being like that because they were my constant happiness and strength. It pierced every single piece of joy within me when they were gone. It seems I'll just be waiting, just waiting till they come back and see my worth. I just wish.




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com