Photobucket

01 April 2008

Tagged Again

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all the 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.

1. Lala
2. Yhe
3. Zchie
4. Ichi
5. Grace
6. Miles
7. Nikka
8. Mike2
9. Maricel
10. Mom
11. Yenz

Ok, I am tagging >>> Twinx, Tala, KR, Jam, Shella, Bonnet


Now, its time to answer the following questions:


1. How did you meet # 4? Ichi? Wow, I met him at an Internet Shop last 2006.

2. What would you do without #6? Well Ate Miles has been truly an angel and I think life is so boring without her golden voice.

3. What would you do if #2 and # 6 were going out? It's okay! I'd love to have my friends from other sets to go and have fun with each other..with mwah of course..hehe

4. Who’s #10’s best friend? Mom? Whow, I think it's Tita Jane.

5. Have you ever eaten around #1? Hell yeah! We're sort of cookie monsters! Haha..

6. Do you miss #2? Yep, especially when drinking sessions! hahaha

7. Who is #11 dating? I actually don't know.

8. What do you think of #3? Zchie never runs out of ideas, she's as spontaneous as 3-in-1 coffee! hahaha

9. What do you think of #9? Cel is in Dubai now and I am honestly missing this girl, she's a funny person and she's my neighbor! She's always my buddy during xmas and new year parties.

10. Who does #2 like? Alcoholic! Hahaha! Nah, she's just a party buff..

11. Would you marry #8? Huwaa? Why does it have to be Mike2 on number 8? Waa..hahaha.. I guess not..;-)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com