Photobucket

20 April 2008

20 Questions

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 26-28
2. What color do you like most? pink
3. Have you ever shoplifted? nah..
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? beach and rome
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? nothing! gotta love yourself
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? think positive
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family, my ichi, my friends
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? start a business, go shopping! and travel
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? our 1st year anniversary together (ichi)
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: I think her baby is cute..
11. How do you cope with boredom? net surfing, playing online games
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? some things from the past
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? mean people
14. What is your ambition? to have a happy family of my own
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? a stable job and a stronger relationship with him.
16. How did you celebrate new year? with my family and my friends at the neighborhood
17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? none.
18. What do you look forward to in 2008? having a job and being independent
19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? Love has come my way
20. My question: What do you do to get yourself to sleep (if you can't)?


Anyone on my blogroll is tagged! Copy it now!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com