Photobucket

30 April 2008

Goodmorning Tag

1.Who has seen you in your underwear lately?
HAHAHAHA.

2. Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
Not THAT awkward..ok lang.

3. What are you looking forward to?
fulfilling my dreams.

4. When did you last talk to your brother or sister?
I don`t have either. Oh but I have a stepbrother.

5. What did you do the last time you were home alone?
Watch DVD's and get lazy.

6. Do you ever wanna know who you're going to marry?
I wanna preserve the thrill.

7. Have you ever watched the Real World?
Nope.

8. How much cash do you have on you?
None. I'm so broke..='(

10. Are you tanned?
No, just the natural.

11. Are you upset with anyone?
Yeah..some people.

13. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
oh yez!

14. Who's your number 5 friend on your top friends?
I don't even know how to rate them!;)

15. Did you get any compliments today?
Not yet..I just woke up.hehe

16. Have you ever gone to court?
nope.

17. Are you friends with your neighbors?
kinda..

18. What's the last text message in your inbox say?
"Goodnyt, love you..mwah"

19. When was the last time you drove more than 15 minutes?
don't remember.

20. Have you ever punched a guy?
yup, but only as a joke.

21. Do you get jealous easily?
Yeah.

22. Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
Yes. Countless times when I was in H.S

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com