Photobucket

20 May 2008

Wild Life Yeah

I decided to go to the local zoo this afternoon and I brought along my cousins. It was an ordinary afternoon and I just felt like unwinding for a change, and with nature's aid. When we got there, the kids enjoyed exploring the cages of the animals and I enjoyed taking pictures, lols... Anyway, my peace of mind was shattered when a little monkey chased us! hahaha! See, he was out of his cage and was lurking at the roof of the other cages of the other monkeys. I asked the care-taker if it was safe for the visitors to have a monkey roaming around, he said that it is indeed safe, and that the monkey is just so playful he chases people who pass by its cage! Safe huh..hehehe..well then, he's cute enough alright.. Here are some pictures I took:

Jaezelle and Joi at the top of the slide
Joi
Jaezelle
The sleepy owl... I had a laugh watching them with their eyes slowly drooping..haha
Picture picture!
I love OWLS! Hahaha.. Their eyes are so funny. Especially when I startle them..hahaha!
And this is who I'm talking about. See, he's out of the cage!
Water please!
Never ending...
They deserve to have fun...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com