Photobucket

16 May 2008

Something to Ponder About

"I'm having my cradle swayed by love...It's a wonderful feeling when you touch love with a smile and it smiles back..." -Ysh

I'm sick. I feel horrible, I have this dreadful dry cough and runny nose and I don't feel my mood getting any better too. I hate this.

I've changed. I'm being someone I used to be before, someone I don't want to surface again, but I am. It's not fair, it's not helping. I'm being tested by something I don't even know if I should consider, why?

I'm not me. What? I feel so surreal, this couldn't be happening. All of a sudden I feel isolated, I know somebody cares, I know someone loves me. I know who he is. But maybe I don't want the absence. I'm craving.

God help me. I want to stay on track, to continue the path you gave. I need to be on the safe side. "everything happens for a reason". Then what is it? I know nobody understands what I'm saying. Pardon me guys for getting confused. I'm just really confused.

I am.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com