Photobucket

25 May 2008

ME-CRY BABY

I've just finished reading the novel Message In A Bottle by the wonderful author Nicholas Sparks. Yes I know it has been published way back, it even had the movie which starred Kevin Costner and Robin Wright Penn. You see guys, I love to read, since I was a little kid I was oriented to the world of literature courtesy of my mum and dad (we have a little library full of books of all kinds). But since nowadays, having a good book means having to spend quite a lot of money, thanks to modern technology I get to read ANY book that I want now, I have this application in my mobile phone called Mobipocket Reader, I download E-books from one trusted site and so you guessed, voila! I have them all stored in my cellphone! I read almost all those books that I've been eyeing at bookstores before, from Harry Potter 1-7, Shopaholic 1-5 by Sophie Kinsella (my favorite!), LOTR series, Chronicles of Narnia 1-7, John Grisham wonder books, Devil Wears Prada, and lots more! Now, I'm entwined with Nicholas Sparks and I can hardly express my awe and admiration to this man, Message in A Bottle made me cry! Really. I say you guys read it too. I am officially making it my all-time favorite book!

And so just a while ago, I was browsing PostSecrets and saw this entry, and it made me remember once again the story of Message in a Bottle. It resembles the idea, the thoughts, the passion, the love of one man who suffered enough and lost his heart.
And as for me, once again, whoever wrote this...it melt my heart.


I. The Island of Capri is where I fell in love with Sarah. I was a photographer, but the only thing I have to remember that weekend are 3 postcards. I couldn't stand the thought of missing one moment with her looking through a lens.
II. This is where I fell in love with Sarah. Wherever she is now, whoever she is with I pray that she is happy. Loving her saved my life.



III. These were the moments of my life. I loved her more than anything, but it was never meant to be. Through the anxiety attacks and suicidal thoughts these moments reassured my life was worth living. I got better help because of her.

For the first time in my life since I was a child I know what it is to be happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm blog-hopping. Btw, cute blog ^_^

I like reading too; I can spend hours at barnes & noble just reading w/e & I liked the shopaholic series too!! Did you know that its going to be a movie??! I think Amy Adams (from Enchanted) is starring as Becky. I wonder who's going to play Luke; I hope he's super cute. Haha [;

Will link you.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com