Photobucket

13 May 2008

Happy Birthday Ysh!

Is it normal to have birthday blues? Coz I'm so damn depressed right now. *sob*.. It's such a boring day, so ordinary. I miss my babe, I wish he can be here with me right now but I know as hell that it's impossible. All I have with me now are my cousins ( 7 and 9) and my god-daughter (1). I do not fancy big celebrations anymore, nor a table full of fancy dishes.. Right now, all I want are my friends. I'm 22. I feel so old. I feel so mature and I hate the feeling, I want to relieve the youthful moments I had when I was in High School. Yet I know, I have to continue. Yuck I'm such an emo. Whatevs. Happy Birthday Ysh-Ysh! Lose some lbs! Hahaha! I just hope something better will happen before MY day ends.. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday gorgeous!:) pareho pla tayong May!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com