Photobucket

20 June 2008

Before He Cheats... It gets into me

Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp,and she's probably getting frisky...
Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...
And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Right now, she's probably up singing somewhite-trash version of Shania karaoke...
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky...
Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom polo...
And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats,I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl,Cause the next time that he cheats...
Oh, you know it won't be on me!
Ohh... not on me...

Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Ohh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...
Ohh... before he cheats...


Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Lyrics Graphic Comments

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com