Photobucket

21 June 2008

Who Can Tell Me Where I'm Buried? - I Think I'm Dead.





I so wanna believe in what you say,


When you tell me to trust you and everything's gonna be okay,


It hurts, I try to believe you,


But eventually in the end,



I don't.



Maybe it's destiny,


or maybe not.maybe it's God's plan for me to end up like this.





Life`s a bitch.





Hell yeah I say that a lot these days.



Lord please be with me,


Whisper in my ear what I have to believe...



I haven't felt so devastated for the longest, longest time..


I prayed for him to come,





and he did..





But why now does he have to leave and break my soul?



Maybe I was just pretending to believe after all.



I just want to cry.





I try to touch the horizon with the hopes of YOU and I living our lives together someday. I clung with my dreams together with this ring that you gave me as a symbol of our love.
But now..
You let me die...
When the feeling was gone, you could have told me sooner..
I could have lived.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com