Photobucket

12 June 2008

Tag Moi

Got this tag from Twnx..( you're oh so welcome!)

The rules:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post. (I changed question number 3.)

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
before I turn 26 I guess..

2. What color do you like most?
pink, red, white, black, yellow..hahaha

3. Have you ever been in jail?
nope.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Europa!

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
my always aching back!

6. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
my mama's death..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my loved ones

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
travel, house, car, business!

9. What are you doing to earn?
blogging!;)

10. What can you say about racism?
pity pity those people..

11. How do you cope with boredom?
I read a good book (I tend to get hooked)

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I said it already..

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
over-acting bitches

14. What is your ambition?
to have a stable job and a happy family

15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
good health for everyone and lotsa money! hehe

16. How did you celebrate New Year?
drank my heart out till dawn with my friends.

17. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
realize.

18. What do you look forward to in 2009?
a job, a high-paying job.

19. Are u a physical fighter or talker?
talker

20. Are you in love?
yup..


EVERYONE!! I Tag YOU!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com