Photobucket

07 May 2009

Day 4


4th Day- April 19, 2009
I woke up at around 6:30AM to find my Mum all set in the kitchen, she cooked all my favorite foods! Yum! They we're preparing the things that we have to bring along at the resort. The boys were busy stuffing the boxes and tupperwares to the car and the girls are all so busy as well, in-front of the mirror combing their darn hairs! Oh well. We went to Maharlika Resort, my dad's favorite. My Uncle Sam and his family joined us and gosh, imagine me drooling once again at all the food! I craved those for months since I don't get to eat "lutong-bahay" here in Mla, especially my Mum's specialties. When we went home at around 4PM, I was dead tired and slept till morning. I never even flinched. Haha. I so love Bicol..






0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com