Photobucket

13 May 2009

Ugh. Birthday.

"One more year...and I'm out."

That's what I unconsciously blabbered 7 hours ago.
When the clock tolled 12:00 I was in midst of tears.
No, I am not being overly emo again, yeah I got birthday blues but not as much as last year's.

My bessy Jen was behind me, strangling arms with Kenji as to who greets me first, the clock said 11:59.

And I was...

I was effin' talking to some old deaf stranger from Arizona! Damn customers.

Jen: "Happy birthday bessy!"

Ysh: "I'm sorry sir but your vehicle really doesn't have any open recalls *MUTE-'pakshet ka manong! birthday ko na!-MUTE* I really apologize but there's nothing GM can do about that"

Kenji: "Happy birthday Ysh!"
Ysh: "Would there be anything else that I can do for you? *MUTE- Taena babagsakan ko na 'to!-MUTE*"

Jen: "Relax bessy, it's your birthday na! Yiheee!"

Kenji: "Nauna ako mag-greet!"

Jen: "Ako kaya!"

Ysh: "................"

There, the most glorious hour, minute, second of my life was spent with all PROFANITY. F*ck. See?

I truly believe that something changes within me everytime I come of age, there is always that unknown something that will wake up with me and make me realize that I'm not the same me again, not anymore. I wish I knew what's coming now.

I always make my "claims" when my birthday comes and I don't make wishes. I claim them. And with God's graces it always comes. 2 years ago I claimed a 'man', last year I claimed a 'job', now? I claim 'stability'. :)

I just don't know yet as to who's gonna help me out with that, not yet.

But...

What the f*ck,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ysh!



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com