Photobucket

15 May 2009

When Mr. Right turns into Mr. Wrong

Something has changed.

In my birthday post, I mentioned how I'm wondering as to what changes will come, I was curious and anxious to know what will transpire in my very tedious and tangled life. since another year has added into my tiresome age. I also claimed "stability" as my wish-come-true for this year. What do you know, God is great...All the time.:)

Let me tell you the story behind all of this. My ex has been calling me again, trying to be civil and casual with me like as if nothing happened. Oh well, I just shrugged him off since it was my birthday and him giving me a birthday greeting won't hurt my ego. He was overdoing it though, all the time acting as if he missed me so much (cut the crap!). He was trying to befriend me again. I on the other hand wasn't at all eager given the fact that I have known and heard tons of news about him when I went home to Bicol. He has become the man-slut of the world if I may say, damn him. So there, my voice was oddly melancholic than ever as he greeted me with enthusiasm. I even told my bessy Jen about how I've been receiving calls from him. God she just smirked. Bitch. :p

And so a few hours ago, right after shift I went directly to scramble my laptop for updates, emails, friendster, facebook, etc. I saw that his cousin M had received a comment from one of his exes. I sent him an SMS teasing about how he's reunited with his average-looking ex. He DENIED. But you see, the comment exchange went:

Cousin: How are you (bla bla bla) Who's your new bf?
Ex: I'm fine (bla bla bla) Your cousin got back with me, we're together again.
Cousin: Reunited? Wow, that's good! (bla blah) Who knows you two might end up together in the end.

And so imagine me rolling me eyes like there's no tomorrow. Bitter? Is it what I felt. No. Hurt? Well yeah of course there's that. But the sleeping bitch in me tingled and shook again. Revenge.

You might ask, where's "stability" there when I went all bitchy and unstable again? It's the part wherein I I can now go out and mingle with other men here and finally be able to have someone take care of me and love me like how I did with my ex. I was too reluctant and hesitant before because yeah, I honestly still have a teeny tiny hope that everything's gonna be okay. But then who cares, I am now officially single and hey, where's my welcoming committee to the world of availability?!

Hahaha!

But the manipulative Queen B isn't over with the EX yet. She has something I want, not the manwhore whom I already spit out. Something.

Keep out!


Toodles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yza here (am using proxy so cant log in)

well, ive read yer post. dontcha think uve had ur vengeance already. look at u nah.:)

yer living a good life na.
i dont think u still have to consider sabotage aNd all.? :p

my post is overrated. hehe wla lang magawa. have a good one ysh.:)

J.D. Lim said...

Sayang, available ka po, ako hindi na, hahaha.. :D

Welcome po sa mundo ng mga single. :D

Ysh said...

hehehe..

that's life eh.

Thanks though for the comment.:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com