Photobucket

28 May 2009

The Breakup Bible

Gently but surely...

Mika: Why don't you give him another chance?
Ysh: I gave him a chance and he used it to be an ass.
Mika: Oookaaay, no arguments. Hahaha

"I've never given much thought to how I would die, But dying in the place of someone I love, Seems like a good way to go... So, I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home..."
Bella's intro to the movie Twilight kept buzzing in my ears,
I don't know why the friggin' earth it knitted in me again.

Mum was here in Manila for a week and she just boarded the bus en route to Legazpi two hours ago.
She bought me a book. Sometimes, you have to hate and love moms for knowing just what you need but not knowing what you want. This pink book that shouts to my nerves and gives me the blank stare. The energy that it emits says "come and get me" but I just am too scared to touch the hotness of its color regardless the fact that it's my favorite. Maybe it's the title that gave it all.

THE BREAKUP BIBLE.

I'll read it.
I promise.
I always, always treasure every single thing that Mom gives me.
And if this helps, it will.

I read the synopsis and well, I cannot argue with the fact that
my mother is the only entity within all this universe who knows and understands the real me.
The leading character of the book is a writer, has two bestfriends, had a punctured heart by a boy who thinks he's the god of all machos. Ugh.

"Heartbreak...It's when you know it's funny but you can't laugh at all."--by the book

I am neither. But if Mom thinks that this will help,

It will...gently but surely..:)




Time to read! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. what a great timing for yer mum.. and a great timing for this blog entry. LOL. sometimes when ye think ye have moved on.. the ghost from yer past draws ye back.. tsk.



and yea, I totally agree. MUMS KNOW BEST. And they're the best psychic ever. Amen.



lovelotz,
J

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com