Photobucket

04 October 2009

Oh My Chuck!

Hey guys! I'm back! I haven't posted any doodle for the past few weeks due to hectic schedule (a.k.a laziness) Hehehe. But then, by next week we'd have a broadband connection in our unit already so you'll hear more about moi in the coming months! Yey!

I have lots and lots to share to everyone but I just can't concentrate when inside a crowded internet shop like where I am now. Lots of kids and noisy tweenies, it gets irritating eh. Anyway, I dropped by the page of my favorite series Gossip Girl (can't be not updated), and saw this divinity stare at me, oh chuck you just get me every time. :p



follow me on Twitter : yshsalle
and add me in Facebook: ysh_deemplez@yahoo.com

Note: I only add those who I personally know. :)

3 comments:

saul krisna said...

ahhh pwede din ba kita i add? hehehehe

Ysh said...

oo ba.. :)

saul krisna said...

yehay!!! salamat... kaso di pa ako marunong mag fb...

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com