Photobucket

11 October 2009

TONIGHT

TONIGHT by Ysh
2005

Fighting through the scenic views of the night,
My lips parted his sweet tongue.
I whispered thoughts of passionate grief,
As his body scented my naked sweat.
Filching the bliss, I glistened with pride,
But my tender wonders stroked his sanity.
Romancing the darkness brought me dread,
His moistened torso defies my strength.
Resistance and struggle defeated my scope,
Through the pressure I glided with ease.
His seductive eyes positioned my best,
As the performance leveled to the sky.
Surrendering, I placed my bet,
As he flew me off my credo, I know I’ll void.
Pleasure after pleasure, we scattered desire,
And lifting the passion, he lived the night.
I relinquished the whiff off his delicate lips,
Then giving a sigh he thrived.
The hurt at once drove to an ease,
As my heartbeat flustered his chest.
I dreamed with the hurtling of my core,
And I felt the betrayal of my soul.
Soon enough, I pictured the lingered ambiance,
I’ll never get over the mist of tonight.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

strong.

Anonymous said...

strong
- gian

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com