Photobucket

12 October 2009

Broken Life

BROKEN LIFE by Ysh
2004

On the deepening leaf of my barren life,
I surrendered my last recourse.
With your parting sweat, I fed my sigh.
And the splitting voices ran through the walls.
I sentenced my judgment to amend with yours.
With the rushing breathes and aching glances,
You succeeded, but you bled with my soul.
Fluttering with my body you rejoiced,
Yet claiming my heart, you failed to blow.
On the blossoming femininity you cried,
With the flaming fire of lust you smiled.
I battled my empty buttons and strived,
Yes, you captured the skeleton of my life,
But not the creed of my feeding heart,
Through the bliss you shouted with glee,
You pictured satisfaction and greed.
Now my life is boating through the wire,
Lighting with your endless selfish grace,
I’ve had enough of your cruel sheets,
As I lay in your arms with a broken life,
Rest assured, my heart was kept living…
Not in yours…

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com