Photobucket

17 February 2007

BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO

"Hung-over"... I can honestly attest that the word best describes me now. Last night was once again a one helluva series of unplanned chaos! My "supposed" boyfriend called me, and wow what a drunk caller.. I just hate it when he calls me and can't say anything but blabber and stutter and stammer!.. For some reason, things just splattered in my mind, things that I've been longing to say and do weeks ago.. I ended what we had, EVERYTHING. Last night I broke up with him.. But damn it's an excruciating thought... the after-play was worse than the actual breaking-up moment.. But i guess it was the most decent thing to do.. I can't be more unfair to someone who deserves to be loved, in the exact sense of the word.. i just can't give him back what he is giving me... the give-and-take relationship is never going 2 work between us...11pm, my brother and I went to a 24-hour diner..and afterwards... finally... had some drink. It was easing somehow.. but this morning, nothing can ease my defying mood but myself and this weblog..well, at least... right? -April 19, 2006

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com