Photobucket

17 February 2007

A LIFE LIVED

A Life Lived

Before, my world used to breathe
with joy and love,
Laughter filled my journey.
Until everything misty stumbled on my way,
Just then, I realized, life is rough.
I pondered with destiny for so long,
I shared my emotions out loud.
Hate overflowed my screaming soul,
Just then, I realized, life must go on.
I raced with my dreams in the air,
I forced my shadow to run.
Deep within myself a girl cries,
Just then, I realized, life must be lived.
Treasures fulfilled my faith,
My tears were offered to dry.
Love again entered my dark haven,
Just then, I realized, life is worth living.

It is…it is…



I make poems like these a lot, I guess it pictures my craving for humane imagination and poetry that gives a little bite of life.. I just don't get why I always end up with melancholic themes on every poem and story that I write, I'm not that pessimistic. I just don't know why.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may never be read, but I'll type it anyway. I've been searching the internet tonight in search of whatever I can find regarding 'human imagination.' I too have found it in poetry, and I am trying to seek it out elsewhere. Also I wrote poetry today with the intention of a humane imagination that turned out negative. Oh why?

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com