Photobucket

14 February 2008

After All

Valentines Day. When? Today? Really...Aaaarrgghhh! I can't believe this day, I really can't believe this freaking day! To start it off, I slept very uncomfortably last night due to consistent burning of my abdomen which was also because I got dehydrated the other day, then I woke up too early due to the loud crying of my little cousin because she was spilled with boiling water on her left hand. The weather wasn't that good too, it was raining and the temperature was ice cold enough to make me shiver, and so with cold weather my back ailment once again emerges to its glory (yeah, this day sucks for me, big time). I thought all of those were enough to set my mood but no, oh no no, it's yet to come, I open the computer and what do I get? No Internet Connection. "F". Then I hear someone calling my name, I look outside and see my boyfriend drenched in the cold rain, all wet and freezing all over. Recap-it's only 7:30A.M and I am so so pissed off. I motioned him to come inside the house and he shouts "Flat yung gulong ng kotse! Yung apat na gulong! May nag-trip!" (The car tires are down, all four of them! Somebody messed up with the car!). I freeze. I can't move, I tried absorbing the exact meaning of the words he just yelled. I feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second, I wanted to scream! What the h*ll is wrong with this day? Why us? Why would someone mess with other people's cars? Last night, Ichi was here and when he went home at around 11:00PM, he saw that the car was okay; he parked it in front of the Brgy. Hall because we thought it was "safer" knowing that there were Tanods (sort of guards) just nearby patrolling around the area, but what assistance do we get? Nothing, they didn't even notice the culprit when they were just 2 meters away from the car! And the car was beside a lamp post for heaven’s sake! Light scatters all over the parts of the car and they see no one, no one! God I hate stupid, irresponsible people. They just can't confess that all along their night shift, they do nothing but sleep! You see how we spent bloody Valentine's Day? On the rain, trying to figure out how we could possibly push those useless tires out, those FOUR useless tires out! I hate this day. I really really hate this day!!

I wanted to remain with the "I hate blank" mood. But after all the hard work, after how Ichi was soaked wet in the cold rain, after how he mixed sweat and rain on his face trying desperately to remove the damn tires, after how his newly sent allowance was instantly paid to the vulcanizing shop, after all the curses, after all... He handed me a rose, a simple rosebud with red ribbons. And with that I felt emptied of all the unlucky encounters we had today, just a single rose made it so light. He was saying sorry because he can't buy three roses but only one, and because all his plans for today was washed out with the rain, he looked at me and kissed me, and whispered "Happy Valentine's Day baby" and I could have cried. God I love him. This day proved that we'll always have this kind of problems in the future; that we'll have to expect encounters like that, but after the day has gone, after all, it'll gonna be him and me, and our love...our love. That’ll make us strong… as long as we’re together, even if we’re under the rain, all cold and wet…



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com